Please click here to view the school supply lists for our math classes at Middleborough High School.
Dear Students, Parents and Guardians,
The slideshow below was shared at Open House and may include information helpful for success in Ms. Miles’ math class:
Podcast from Jon Bergmann, pioneer of Flipped Learning
- Flipped Classrooms will increase teacher/ student time.
- Flipped Classrooms help the parent help the child.
- Flipped Learning decreases the student’s anxiety over homework.
- Flipped Classrooms enable students to pause instruction and “rewind their teacher”.
- Flipped Instruction will lead students to deeper learning.
Dear incoming Geometry Honors students, Please consider the three guiding questions below:
- What are the similarities and differences between traditional and flipped learning?
- What do I need to know about schoology?
- How can an interactive notebook help me succeed?
The Flipped Classroom Presentation
Interactive Student Notebook Prezi
What is Schoology? Pontoon
Click on the picture to learn more about Interactive Student Notebooks.
Special thanks to Sarah Rubin of EverybodyIsaGenius blog for sharing her prezi.